Friday, September 28, 2012

Automated SEO Tools – Can You Replace Yourself in Your Online Marketing?


Automated SEO Tools - This morning I woke up at 7:00am instead of 6:00am.  That hours’ worth of sleep was precious and I feel so much more rested today.  I have made the decision to replace quite a bit of the work that I was doing with tools.  At first the idea was a little bit scary.  I thought that I was saving money by doing some of the work myself but what I found that there are tremendous feelings of freedom of ease if I can create a process that does not rely on me one bit.
Automated SEO Tools

Automated SEO Tools

That frees me up to -
1. Work on Other Complete Marketing Strategies
2. Invest myself in planning an event that is coming up in a month.
3. Planning our move
4. SPENDING MORE TIME WITH THE FAMILY
5. Exercising
You get the idea.
The idea hit me like a ton of bricks last night around midnight.  At first, I thought that it was impossible but after a few minutes all of the pieces came together.
I will still write because it is something that I love and it is something that makes me better each day but there is a big difference between having to write in order to keep the system going and wanting to write to make a difference for people and causing growth.
It is a big difference!!
We urge to come up with complete systems for yourself so you can replace yourself and move on to bigger and better things.  Even if you want to continue being part of your system, it is a great exercise to figure out how the machine would continue to work without you.
Below is an exercise that you can conduct -
What else could you get accomplished if you did not have to worry at all about your marketing system?  This is a great exercise because you will soon find that things that you thought that you had to put on the back burner do not necessarily need to be put on the back burner.  You can start doing things that you always wanted to do, make yourself a better person and contribute more.
Figure out what it would take to have somebody else take on the whole process.  You will probably find out that there is not a lot of effort that would be involved.   In fact, for me all that it meant was that I had to spend an extra few hundred dollars a month to get all of the tools that I needed.  I realized that the work that I was doing could be replaced with $300 worth of tools.  Amazing, huh?
Do a trial run - Give it a month or so to see if your new system will work.  If it does not, then you can always go back to where you were without any loss.

Make today a great day.

Automated SEO Tools – Empower Network @ 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment