Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Writing One More Blog Post for the Day


Writing One More Blog Post – I have written a post with a similar title many times. It comes out when I am really tired and do not want to do any more work. This is the point where I want to put my laptop away from the day.
I can give in and succumb to the pressure that my mind is putting on me.
I can stop working and can give up.
I have done enough work today.  Why try for more and why do one more?
writing one more blog post

Writing One More Blog Post

There is no real good answer for this question but there are a couple of advantages -
1. When we are tired, our guard is down and it is possible that gold may come through fingers into somebody else’s hand I have a fear of missing my golden opportunity and not producing the piece of content that will make all the difference in the World.  I also have an innate desire to get very good at what I do.  (Innate?  Is that the correct work?)
2. It is a matter of keeping my word – It is important for me to keep my word to myself.  It just seems to make life go a lot smoother for the long term.
3. You want have as few getups as you can before your major breakthrough – You have no idea when your major breakthrough is going to come.   The more work that you put in will lead you in the right direction, the better that you will be and the closer you will be to achieving your goals and desires.  Who knows, this may be the post that is the turning point or the post that will bring our family infinite wealth.
NOTE:  My eyes closed and I actually fell asleep for a few moments on the train.  It is good that I did not drop my laptop.
AND THEN WE RECOVER and continue writing one more blog post.
We hit our bottom and we hit the area where we cannot go forward.  From that place, we begin to build up the energy.  You may call this a second wind or even a third wind.
Now, is the time to make things happen.
Make it a great day and push past your better best one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment