Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Essential Daily Affirmations


Daily Affirmations – Below is a listing of 25 affirmations that can be practiced every day.  This listing was taken from a post on buzzfeed.com.  If you are interested in a much more exciting interpretation of the list, please feel free to click the link at the bottom.

Daily Affirmations


daily affirmations
I am not a person who practices affirmations on a regular basis.  However, I do believe in the power of positive thoughts, so I do believe that even going through the process of typing out this list has made me a better person for today.  My thoughts are better because I spent 10 minutes typing out 25 messages that are positive.
Daily Affirmations - Find a way to overwhelm yourself with positivity and you will find a way to improve your life one second at a time.
Enjoy.

25 Essential Affirmations
1. I feel total peace with my powerful positive self-esteem
2. Every cell in my body vibrates with energy and health.
3. I know I am important.
4. I am the perfect weight for me.
5. I am a hero.
6. I am becoming better every day.
7. I enjoy the process of reaching a healthy weight.
8. I am secure in myself.
9. I forgive myself for any and all past mistakes.
10. I accept and love my body as it is, and work to make it better.
11. I deserve health, energy, and calmness.
12. Every day I am getting better and better.
13. All false messages about me are dissolved in total grace.
14. I forgive every person who has undermined my self-esteem.
15. I love and respect my body.
16. I see myself realistically and objectively.
17. I dissolve all obstacles to having complete self-confidence.
18. I visualize myself having abundant wealth – that’s who I am.
19. Joy overflows in my life.
20. I see each part of my life as a lesson.
21. I am somebody and I count.
22. I know how to promote my emotional and physical well-being.
23. I am becoming better every day.
24. I enjoy my affluence and share it appropriately.
25. I feel worthy

No comments:

Post a Comment